NOW IN OUR 44th YEAR!
- Face-to-Face Courses
- 100% Online Courses
- Hybrid Courses
- Recertification and Licensing Courses
- Conference Courses
- Professional Growth
- Professional Advancement
- Master’s Degree in Teacher Leadership
(All IGS Courses are eligible to count towards the MA Degree Program)
All Courses: Offer 3 Accredited Graduate Education Credits from the prestigious Silver Lake College unless otherwise noted.
Tuition: Summer and Fall 2014 Tuition – All courses: $695.00. Watch for Fall 2014 “Buddy Up” Program and Save $100.00
FALL 2014 COURSES HAVE BEEN POSTED
A CUT WELL ABOVE THE REST
Academic rigor yet user friendly!
Silver Lake College:
Effective June 1, 2013 and beyond, IGS returns to Silver Lake College of the Holy Family, located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, as an Academic Partner to offer a fully accredited credit for all future IGS courses as well as a master of Arts in Education Degree program. We are doing this for 2 reasons: 1) We want to connect with an institution that will accept our courses as a major part of its Master’s Degree requirements, and 2) In our renewed Partnership, Silver Lake will accept up to 21 of our credits as part of its SLC Master of Arts Teacher Leadership program. When fully implemented this will become Wisconsin’s best and highly economical master’s program, costing only about $11, 600. This will return both Institutions to the high quality Master’s program we offered together years ago.
North Dakota State University
IGS is also pleased to have an Academic Partnership with North Dakota State University located on Federal Land Grant property initiated by former President Abraham Lincoln. NDSU is fully accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools (NCA) and by the National Association of Teacher Education (NCATE). NDSU will be of great help in our nationwide expansion since it is approved to hold courses in 48 of the 50 states.
IGS Position On Teacher Rights
“IGS supports the rights of Teachers to bargain on their own behalf and for the welfare of their students.”
“Thank you for your generous involvement which is invaluable as we continue to move Wisconsin forward and fight to Democratic values across our great state. We cannot do this without you and we extend our sincere thanks for your support.”
MT (Former Student)
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to try.
IGS Support Staff:
- Christina Barreto Pino, B.S., Universidade, Santa Ursula
- Administrative Assistant and Course Processing Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Barb Palmer
- Data Processing Manager and Online Enrollment Manager
- Address: P.O. Box 511281, New Berlin, WI 53151
- Phone/Fax: 262-938-3236 or 1-866-953-3131 (Outside Milwaukee area)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Johnson, B.A.
- Course Syllabus Processor
- Address: 10351 E. Inspiration Drive, Parker, CO 80138
- Phone: (303) 378-1243
- Email: email@example.com
- Sherry Mills, M.A., C.M.P.
- Face-to-Face, Hybrid & Conference Course Manager
- Address: P.O. Box 25806, Colorado Springs, CO 80936
- Phone: (877) 447-7895 or (719) 597-6298
- Fax: (719) 638-6153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaitlyn Malacara
- Web Master
- Email: email@example.com
- Christian Barreto-Salgado
- Web & Social Media Specialist
- Phone: (303) 841-7946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Courses Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed